i could use a good laugh
- “We’re your family, we’re allowed to make fun of you”
- “Come on, it’s just a joke”
- “toughen up and stop being a baby”
- “We’re just teasing”
BULLYING IS BULLYING NO MATTER WHO IT COMES FROM.
IT JUST HURTS A FUCKLOAD A LOT MORE WHEN ITS COMING FROM PEOPLE YOU TRUST
this post will often go weeks without a note
and then there’ll be a holiday
and it resurfaces
and that makes me sad
before tumblr i never knew there were so many things to be offended about
Tumblr is the best because the cool kids that go to your school always have shitty blogs
When you go to a friend’s house to stay the night and get stuck with the scratchy blanket.
You know the one.
It’s made of wool.
It has satiny trim that tries to deceive you into thinking this will be a nice blanket experience.
But it’s not.
Every house has one.
It’s buried deep in the bowels of the linen closet, under some afghans and a comforter with the down coming out of it, but make no mistake.
The scratchy blanket is there.
And it waits.
my weekends consist of mainly laughing at my computer screen
isn’t it weird that there are other blogger “communities” if you will, with their own “popular” bloggers that none of us know anything about
- us government: *accidentally likes your pic from 2009*
reasons to let me cuddle you:
- I will stick my cold hands all over your body
- I’ll probably fall asleep on you and make cute sleep noises
- I can lay there long enough for the second coming of christ
- I will be smiling the whole time
- you’re warm and I’m not
- let me leech your heat